Thursday, February 16, 2006

Comme D'habitude

Comme D’habitude

Je me leve, et te bouscule, tu net e reveille pas, comme d’habitude

Sure toi,je remonte le drap,J’ai peur que tu aies frod,comme d’habitude…

I quote from a French song, yang versi Inggrisnya adalah My Way….

Lately, I have been thinking a lot about it. About destiny. Please forgive me Rab for questioning it. Tha’s Allah SWT’s authority, not mine.But as a “makhluk Allah” that quiet tickle me lately. Kurang berserah-diri kah my self?...Astagfirullah..Merci me ya Allah…

I have a very sweet husband, a super smart little princess-Adelle-…Orang tua yang super baik…mertua yang tidak kalah baiknya with my parents….What else I can expected….O dear….manusia memang tidak pernah merasa cukup dengan apa yang mereka punya….Forgive me God….Maybe I have to learn more about “prinsip berserah diri dan ikhlas”…..For making my life more valuable and treasure…….Ampuni hamba ya rab……

(People throw away what they could have by insisting on perfection – which they cannot have. And looking for it where they will never find it)

No comments: