Thursday, February 16, 2006

I heve No Time

In the Name of Allah Most Gracious,Most Merciful

Everyday as I wake up at dawn. My mind started working the moment I yawned
There were many things to do, o dear! That’s why I hastily did my Subuh prayer
I didn’t have time to sit longer to praise Allah SWT……

And did, lastnite, I forget (again) wake up to did my “lail”. O dear…I was loaded with works, after shopping the whole day with my mom in afternoon before…

I’m busy here…and busy there..I have no time at all to do anything outside my routinities…

Rab…..merci me for my laziness lately….Promise I’ll do better in the next day, Promise I’m not gonna miss my “lail” again…Promise I’m gonna sit more longer after my pray…Promise I’m gonna have more time to serve mon cher et ma cherie; Adelle’…..Promise I’m not gonna say “mommy is so tired to play with u my dear Adelle’…So please don’t disturb ur mommy right now…..I’ll play tomorrow with u princess…..”…..hhhhhhh

O dear..so many excuse lately…Forgive me mon Cher for ignoring u lately…. Forgive me for fighting we had a week before…I’m just try to be a super mom and super wife…but sometimes my capacity is not enough..I’m only a human..a naïf-one…May tomorrow I’m not gonna disappoint all of u…ma famile…Je t;aime beacoup, cher….Je t’aime beacoup ma cherie……

No comments: